Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Consultation Now!
Individual Relationship Counselling Services in Sydney & Newtown
We work with singles that:
- want to end the frustration of not finding a partner and have been alone and lonely for long periods of time
- are sick of the online and offline dating merry-go-round
- feel despair and hopeless about ever finding a partner
- sabotage their relationships once they start to get close
We work with individuals already in a relationship that:
- feel dissatisfied with their relationship and want to become a better partner
- want to improve their ability to be emotionally and sexually intimate
- want to leave their relationship and don’t know how
- are ready to work through their past relationship issues so they don’t impact their current relationship
Relationship counselling isn’t just for couples. If you’re currently single or an individual in a relationship, you can also benefit from counselling to resolve your issues.
Working individually in counselling can be very effective for changing your relationship or learning how to start a relationship.
Through our individual counselling services you can:
- resolve long-standing intimacy issues that are holding you back
- learn to become a more effective partner and not afraid of closeness
- improve your communication skills to benefit all your relationships
- let go of past hurts, traumas, and unresolved family issues
- discover how to be open and let people in
- learn how to better express love and affection for another person
- improve your current relationship through changing your own behaviour
- attract a new partner and sustain a long-term relationship or marriage
Even if you’re in a relationship and your partner won’t come to the sessions, you can still make changes yourself and experience positive change in your relationship.