Lots of dating studies were done in 2014, and this infographic sums up some of the more fascinating ones.
You might be surprised by some of the statistics below including:
- Over 50% of people have had rebound or revenge sex to cope with a breakup.
- Only 1 in 5 women can accurately detect when someone of the opposite sex is flirting with them.
- Shorter men tend to be better partners than their taller counterparts.
- People are generally more attractive when they are in a group.
- Men see a friendly stranger more attractive than women.
Check out the infographic below to get the full picture of what the most interesting dating studies of 2014 have to say.
Do you need relationship help?
If you need relationship help, contact Clinton Power + Associates for a FREE 15-minute phone consultation to discuss your situation and find out how we can help. Call us now on 0412 241 410 or book your free phone consult online.
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor and Gestalt therapist with over a decade of experience helping individuals and couples move out of relationship pain and create great relationships. Get Clinton’s FREE report: 10 Tips for Moving Out of Relationship Pain, by clicking the button below.