Lots of dating studies were done in 2014, and this infographic sums up some of the more fascinating ones.
You might be surprised by some of the statistics below including:
- Over 50% of people have had a rebound or revenge sex to cope with a breakup.
- Only 1 in 5 women can accurately detect when someone of the opposite sex is flirting with them.
- Shorter men tend to be better partners than their taller counterparts.
- People are generally more attractive when they are in a group.
- Men see a friendly stranger more attractive than women.
Check out the infographic below to get the full picture of what the most interesting dating studies of 2014 have to say.
Do you need relationship help?
Image credit: ScienceofRelationships.com
Since 2003, Clinton Power has helped thousands of couples and individuals as a counsellor and psychotherapist in private practice in Sydney and online in Australia. Clinton regularly comments in the media on issues of relationships and has appeared on Channel 7, The Sydney Morning Herald, and ABC Radio. Clinton’s eBook, 31 Days to Build a Better Relationship is available for Kindle on Amazon. Click here to take Clinton’s relationship checkup quiz to find out how well you know your partner.