Clinton Power + Associates is pleased to announce we have a position available in 2017 for a dedicated couples therapist to join our team. We are looking for a therapist who is passionate about working with individuals and couples with relationship issues.
Clinton Power + Associates is a busy Sydney relationship counselling and psychotherapy practice that was founded in 2003. We specialise in working with individuals and couples who are wanting to learn how to start a relationship, improve a current relationship or make a good relationship better.
This casual position would be great for a therapist who is passionate about working with couples and who would like to increase their client hours without having to find the clients themselves. This would be a working agreement where Clinton Power + Associates covers all costs related to marketing and sourcing clients, room rent, utilities and provides the clients to you. All you have to do is show up and do great work with individuals and couples!
Clinton Power + Associates has developed a reputation in Sydney for providing high-quality couples counselling, marriage therapy and couples therapy to individuals and couples who are struggling with starting a relationship or maintaining a relationship.
What kind of couples therapist we are looking for?
The therapist we’re looking for would have the following experience, skills, and qualities:
- at least five years post-graduation experience
- is a fully qualified counsellor or psychotherapist who is registered with PACFA or similar professional body
- a passion for working with individuals and couples relationship issues
- specific knowledge, training and skills in couples therapy such as the Gottman Approach to Couples Therapy, Imago Therapy, PACT or the Developmental Approach to Couples Therapy
- an advanced understanding and interest in couple dynamics and relationship isssues
- is interested in continuing to expand their knowledge and skills in working with relationship issues and couples therapy
- engages in regular clinical supervision to meet their professional association requirements
The requirements of this position include:
- the administrative skills to manage all paperwork associated with the management of your clients
- availability on Monday, Thursday or Friday to see clients in our Woolloomooloo office, 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
- willingness to learn and use our operating procedures and client appointment scheduling software
We provide you with:
- a beautiful and spacious therapy room to work in just minutes from the Sydney CBD
- ongoing therapy clients who are looking for great counselling services
- unlimited wi-fi and all office needs
- access to our online appointment scheduling system
- use of our administrative team
If you’re a therapist who loves what you do, but just want to focus on working with great clients without the hassle of trying to find them, then this position is for you.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact us by sending an email or call us on 0412 241 410.