Discover How to Create a Loving, Long-Lasting Relationship
Create the Relationship You've Dreamed Of
Do Either of These Statements Sound Like You?
- “I’m so over hurtful relationships. I’m starting to think I’ll be single forever”
- "We can’t keep fighting like this. If something doesn’t change we’re headed for a breakup”
If you can relate to either of those statements, you don’t have to go through the pain alone. As your relationship or couples counsellor, keep reading to find out how I can help...
How Can I Help?
Relationship counselling isn’t just for couples. If you’re currently single or an individual in a relationship, you can also benefit from counselling to resolve your issues.
Working individually in counselling can be very effective for changing your relationship or learning how to start a new relationship.
Are you exhausted by the dating scene and relationships that don’t go anywhere?
Do you wonder if you’re ever going to create a loving relationship that lasts?
You’ve had enough of relationship hurt, failure, and rejection.
Counselling can help you overcome past relationship hurts, understand your blocks to intimacy and help you start and maintain a loving, long-lasting relationship.
Are you tired of fighting with your partner about issues that never get resolved?
Do you long for the loving and harmonious relationship you once had?
You feel hurt, disconnected, or a sense of distrust in your relationship.
Couples counselling can help you to reconnect with your partner, rebuild your intimacy, and create the loving relationship you’ve always longed for.
Don’t suffer alone in pain.
Relationship counselling can help.
Through relationship counselling you can have:
- A trusting and meaningful long-term relationship with someone you deeply love.
- Renewed sexual vitality with your partner and a new zest for life.
- Open, honest, and respectful communication where you feel truly heard.
- Closeness and intimacy that comes from a safe, secure, and committed relationship.
- Shared meaning, purpose, and vision for your life and your relationship.
- Conflict that gets resolved and brings you closer together.
Why Choose Clinton
I'm passionate about helping you create a great relationship. Here’s what makes me different from other counsellors:
- I've helped thousands of individuals and couples create lasting relationships since I opened my counselling practice in 2003.
- I've dedicated my career to helping people overcome relationship challenges, which means you only work with a relationship expert.
- I'm comprehensively trained in science-backed therapeutic approaches that resolve relationship issues quickly and effectively.
- My relationship counselling is tailored to suit your unique needs, so I can help you achieve your specific relationship goals.
- I work with a wide range of relationship issues and have extensive experience working with same-sex couples.
Who Is Clinton Power?
I'm a relationship counsellor that has dedicated my career to improving the lives and relationships of singles, individuals in relationships, and couples.
Since 2003, I've providing relationship counselling and couples therapy to people who have struggled due to painful relationship patterns. Many of my clients longed to create respectful, loving, and life-affirming relationships for years before they began counselling with me.
Unfortunately, many therapists who say they work with couples are not specialised in couples therapy or have very little couples counselling training. What makes me different is I have undergone rigorous training in couples therapy and relationship issues. You can feel assured you are trusting your relationship with a relationship expert who is passionate about working in this field.
What My Clients Say
Here are comments past clients have said about their work with me
“I’ve appreciated the counselling I have received. The encouragement, warmth, focus and intelligent empathy were most helpful. It helped me through a difficult period. I think you provide a very worthwhile service.”
“I found it very helpful to be able to discuss issues openly and fully in the presence of a very skilled counsellor– who was able to guide my partner and I to resolve the main issue we sought help regarding. I felt we were at a stalemate or crossroads in our relationship and how we were moving forward. I will be making another appointment as soon as required! Many thanks.”
“Thank you for the sessions before our wedding. While we didn’t think our issues were so big we shouldn’t be getting married, the sessions really brought us together and helped us sort out some important issues before the wedding. Our wedding day was magical and we both felt so close, it was awesome! We’ll be back if we need any help in the future.”
“We found our sessions exceedingly useful and worthwhile. I have regained a new sense of purpose. We have plenty to work with from what we have already covered. I think you do a great job.”
“Thank you for helping me through such an awful time. I know we are all better off because I reached out and got support when I needed it the most. I still have good and bad days, but the bad days are less frequent and overall I’m feeling optimistic about my new future. Thanks for everything.”