Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Consultation Now!
Coaching for Singles in Sydney CBD and Newtown
We work with singles that:
- are feeling frustrated and tired of the dating game and are looking for something better
- have been single for many months or years and are losing hope they’ll ever find a partner
- are feeling despair because they keep attracting partners that run away or won’t commit
- are losing their confidence and self-esteem from being single for so long
- are feeling the pressure of wanting to start a family, but time is running out to find a mate
- are starting to date again after the end of a long-term relationship, but feel scared of being hurt again
Do you feel like your single life is going nowhere?
Does it feel sometimes like you’re on a merry-go-round of endless singles events and dating that leads to dead ends?
Do you feel depressed or despondent about your single status and are starting to lose hope that it will ever change?
If so, you’re not alone.
If you’re a single that feels frustration and despair because you can’t find a long-term partner, it’s likely affecting your confidence and self-esteem
When you’re single for many months or years it can lead to a deep sense of hopelessness and futility, which can effect your enjoyment of life and your self-esteem.
You can relate to any of these statements?
- I’m so sick of endless first and second dates that don’t lead anywhere.
- I just can’t seem to meet anyone that I’m attracted to.
- I keep attracting partners that are bad for me.
- I’ve given up on ever finding my ideal mate.
- No one is interested in me and I’m starting to wonder if there’s something wrong with me.
- I feel resigned to the fact I’m going to be single the rest of my life.
Don’t despair. We have worked with many single people just like you and helped them discover what’s blocking them from finding and sustaining a long-term love relationship.
How is coaching different from therapy?
Coaching is different from therapy in that is focused on your current situation and looks at your future goals, and what you need to do to get there.
Therefore, we say that coaching is present centred and future focused.
This doesn’t mean we don’t address issues from the past, but coaching is very action-oriented and involves you making changes to the habits you have right now.
Coaching is more directive than therapy and may involve your coach giving you direct feedback, suggestions and advice, so that you can go out of the session and start to implement new behaviours immediately.
Through singles coaching, it is possible to:
- Understand the psychological blocks that are stopping you from letting people get close.
- Build your ability to be more intimate with other people.
- End self-sabotaging behaviours and start self-loving behaviours.
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence.
- Deal with unfinished business from the past that’s keeping you stuck.
- Open your heart to new connections and greater excitement in your life.