Can You Relate to Any One
- Help! I’m feeling so frustrated and lonely because after all this time, I still can’t find a partner.
- I’m tired and sick of the online and offline dating merry-go-round.
- I feel despair and hopeless about ever finding a life-long partner.
- Whenever I start to get close to someone I sabotage the relationship.
How Can We Help ?
We work with singles that:
- are feeling frustrated and tired of the dating game and are looking for something better
- have been single for many months or years and are losing hope they’ll ever find a partner
- are feeling despair because they keep attracting partners that run away or won’t commit
- are losing their confidence and self-esteem because they have been single for so long
- are feeling the pressure of wanting to start a family, but time is running out to find a mate
- are starting to date again after the end of a long-term relationship, but feel scared of being hurt again
What results can you expect?
Through our singles coaching and counselling services you can:
- Understand the blocks that are stopping you from letting someone special get close and become more comfortable with intimacy.
- End self-sabotaging behaviours and start self-loving behaviours.
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence so you can go after what you want in your life and relationships.
- Resolve painful experiences from the past so you can create an exciting future with a new life-partner.
- Open your heart to new connections and greater excitement in your life.
Our relationship counselling approach?
Each of our counsellors has a unique and effective approach, however,
- We truly value and understand our clients’ struggles, difficulties and desire to change their relationships for the better.
- We help our clients process their emotional struggles safely and with respect at all times.
- Our approach leads to new perspectives, greater self-understanding, improved relationship dynamics, and the empowerment of each partner and the relationship.
- Our relationship counselling approach is tailored to suit your unique needs. We listen closely to what your relationships goals are and work side-by-side with you to achieve them.
- The foundation of our relationship and marriage counselling approach is holistic. We view the whole of you in the context of your unique needs, values and history. This allows us to support you in accessing your inherent resources and strengths.
- We use a broad variety of counselling, psychotherapy and psychological models and theories that have been proven to be the most effective for the issues you are resolving.
- Our clients’ confidentiality and privacy is our priority and will be maintained at all times.