Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Consult Now!
Couples Therapy Sydney
We work with couples that:
- struggle to communicate effectively about important issues
- are frustrated they can’t stop constantly arguing about small things
- have had children and lost their emotional and physical spark
- are feeling isolated and disconnected from each other and want to reconnect
- have a good relationship, but want to make it even better!
It’s only natural that every relationship experiences challenges at one time or another. Often these challenges come about because of differences that show up in your relationship.
Couples therapy is a powerful and effective way to work on your relationship issues together.
The reality is all couples struggle at one time of another. There’s no such thing as the perfect relationship.
But many couples sometimes get stuck in their struggles and just can’t work out their differences on their own.
Differences are never the issue for a couple, but the real issue is how you’re dealing with your differences.
Couples therapy can help you reconnect with each other and rebuild your loving bond
Couples therapy helps you understand and appreciate your partner’s perspective, building bridges to bring you closer together.
Through addressing your concerns in couples therapy, you can experience the benefits of taking a proactive approach to improving your relationship and making it stronger than ever before.
Couples therapy can help you:
- improve your communication skills so you can ask for what you need
- learn the skills of conflict resolution and negotiation
- rediscover your deep love and affection for each other
- learn how to open up to new levels of intimacy with your partner
- improve your ability to make difficult decisions and plan for the future
- increase your ability to tolerate and manage difficult conversations
- discover the joy of working as a team and building a strong family
- enhance your sex life and emotional intimacy
Couples come in many forms and we work with all types of couples, including same-sex attracted, bisexual, and transgendered couples.
We also have experience in working with couples that have various forms of monogomy, non-monogomy and polyamory in their relationships.