sydney relationship seminars
In 2009, I formed the Centre for Relationship Development with my experienced colleague and Gestalt practitioner Irene Dungey. Our mission is to help individuals and couples create healthy, loving and respectful relationships. We run relationship seminars in Sydney to educate singles and couples about how to relate and communicate in ways that promote connection and intimacy in their relationships.
If you are want to learn about love and relationships in the 21st century and how yours can not only survive, but thrive, consider attending one of our Sydney relationship seminars.
what is a relationship seminar?
At the Centre for Relationship Development, we are passionate about helping you realise your relationship vision. We have designed a program that is educational, interesting and fun.
In our relationship seminar you will experience:
- Educational presentations on topics based on the latest relationship research.
- An opportunity to learn through the practice of specific skills and exercises.
- A safe and supportive environment.
- Facilitation provided by experienced and professional relationship practitioners.
- Assistance and support in developing your relationship skills.*
*We believe that the most powerful learning is experiential learning, so we will have specific exercises you can practise in the seminar.
What you will NOT experience in our relationship seminar is:
- Sitting in a circle and divulging intimate details of your relationship.
- Disclosing anything you are not comfortable with.
- Therapy or group therapy.
- A substitute for couples therapy.*
*Although the workshops are not a substitute for therapy or relationship counselling, it is likely that you will experience therapeutic outcomes.
what topics will be covered?
- The stages of relationship: how are where couples get stuck.
- The power struggle: how to turn conflict into growth.
- What we now know about the brain and how this will help your relationship.
- How to create a conscious partnership that increases your intimacy and love for one another.
- The importance of creating a love map and relationship vision.
Our relationship seminar will provide you with the knowledge, skills and experience so that you can develop a great relationship that is loving, rewarding and long-lasting.
Irene Dungey and Clinton Power have over 30 years experience between them as relationship counsellors, psychotherapists and Gestalt therapists. We share a passion for assisting couples realise their relationship dreams.
The next seminar is on Saturday 16 October 2010.
what you need to do now:
1. If you would like to apply for the seminar, please click on this link.
2. If you would like more details, visit the 2010 Relationships Seminars page for more information.
3. If you have have any questions, please call Clinton on 0412 241 410 or email email@example.com