Saturday October 16, 2010
8.30 am arrival for a 9am start
The Awareness Institute
Suite 1/20 Clarke St
Crows Nest NSW 2065
transport and parking:
- The Awareness Institute is less than a 10- minute walk from St Leonards train station.
- There is a parking station in Hume St with 2 hour free parking.
- Street parking is available and free after 12.30pm on Saturdays.
$150 per person (when paid in full before the early bird date).
$200 per person when paid after the early bird closing date.
A $100 deposit is required to secure your place at the workshop date of your choice.
early bird discount :
To make the workshop as affordable for as many people as possible, we offer an early bird discount. You can receive a $50 early bird discount off the full fee if the balance is paid 1 month before the workshop. The cost per individual including the early bird discount is $150.
The early bird cut-off dates are:
On or before 1/4/10 for the May workshop.
On or before 16/9/10 for October workshop.
The full balance is due 2 weeks before the workshop to secure your place.
We have several payment options available.
- Paypal- we will send you a paypal invoice and you can pay via a credit card or your linked bank account.
- Electronic Funds Bank Transfer- we will provide you with our bank account details.
- Credit Card- call Clinton and provide your credit card details for a manual entry.
how do I apply for the workshop?
- Apply for the workshop by clicking here.
- Pay your $100 deposit to secure your place in the workshop of your choice.
- Pay the balance 1 month before to secure the $50 early bird discount.
who can do the workshop?
- Any couple that is currently together or separated but willing to work on their relationship.
- Any individual currently in a relationship who wants to attend without their partner.
- Any singles.
what do we need to bring?
- An open mind and a sense of humour.
- A pen or pencil to write notes.
- Your lunch.*
*There are many cafes and restaurants surrounding the awareness institute if you wish to eat out for lunch.
- Tea, coffee, fruit and biscuits for breaks.
- A manual of the presented theory, exercises and homework.
- A safe, confidential and supportive environment for you to work on your relationship.
- The $100 deposit is non-refundable to cover administration costs.
- If you withdraw 1 month or more before the workshop, all costs are refundable, less the $100 deposit.
- Withdrawals made between 1 month and 2 weeks before the workshop receive a 50% refund on the full fee.
- Withdrawals less than 2 weeks before the workshop will receive no refund.
- If, for any reason, the Centre for Relationship Development cancels the workshop, you will be given the choice to transfer to the next workshop date, or receive a full refund, including the deposit.
Cancellation policy is final and non-negotiable. The Centre for Relationship Development regrets the difficult personal circumstances that prevent people attending including medical conditions and emergencies, severe weather or transport difficulties. Individuals unable to attend naturally experience their situation as unique and deserving of special consideration, however, the logistics and costs of event management prevents The Centre for Relationship Development from assuming responsibility for these contingencies. We hope you can appreciate our cancellation policy.
Visit our our registration page and fill in the form to apply for the workshop of your choice.