Can You Relate to Any One
- My relationship is not working for me and I need to become a better partner.
- I have problems being emotionally and/or sexually intimate with my partner .
- I think I want to leave the relationship and I don't know how.
- I've got unresolved issues from the past that keep coming up again and again.
How Can I Help?
I work with a wide range of issues including:
- Affairs - rebuilding trust after an affair.
- Communication – effective conflict resolution and authentic relating.
- Complex, traumatic or unresolved past issues affecting your relationships.
- Conflict with family, ex-partners or in-laws.
- Decision making, commitment issues and dating.
- Growing apart, losing love and intimate connection.
- Parenting and step-family issues.
- Overcoming relationship blocks for people who have been single for many months or years.
- Dealing with differences before and after marriage.
- Exploring all the options before deciding whether to separate or divorce.
What results can you expect?
Individual counselling can help you:
- Resolve long-standing intimacy issues holding you back.
- Improve your communication skills to benefit all your relationships.
- Let go of past hurts, traumas, and unresolved family issues.
- Discover how to be open and finally let people in.
- Learn how to better express love and affection for another person.
- Improve your current relationship through changing your own behaviour.
- Attract a new partner and sustain a long-term relationship or marriage.
Even if you’re in an individual in a relationship and your partner won’t come to counselling, you can still make changes yourself and experience positive change in your relationship.
My relationship counselling approach?
- I truly value and understand my clients’ struggles, difficulties, and desire to change their relationships for the better.
- I help my clients process their emotional struggles safely and with respect at all times.
- My approach leads to new perspectives, greater self-understanding, improved relationship dynamics, and the empowerment of each partner and the relationship.
- My relationship counselling approach is tailored to suit your unique needs. I listen closely to what your relationships goals are and work side-by-side with you to achieve them.
- The foundation of my relationship and marriage counselling approach is holistic. I view the whole of you in the context of your unique needs, values, and history. This allows me to support you in accessing your inherent resources and strengths.
- I use a broad variety of science-based counselling, psychotherapy and psychological models and theories that have been proven to be the most effective for the issues want to resolve.
- My clients’ confidentiality and privacy is of the utmost priority and will be maintained at all times.