The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples is a cost-effective, do-it-yourself, therapist-guided alternative to premarital counselling by marriage and family therapist Lisa Kift.
There’s no doubt that with divorce rates at all-time highs, marriages are under threat everywhere. The couples that strengthen their relationship ties before they get married are the couples that will have marriage success in the long-term.
I encourage you to use this premarital counselling workbook so you and your spouse can:
- Strengthen Your Communication Skills. Learn how to improve your speaking and listening skills to enhance your intimate connection.
- Increase Your Emotional Safety. The development of respect, understanding, validation, trust, and empathy for each other is essential for your marriage success.
- Identify Unresolved Family Issues. Understand how your past may be affecting your present relationship, so you can deal with any unfinished business.
- Explore How You View Set Roles in Your Marriage. Examine “who” does “what” and how you’d like your marriage to work as a team.
- Understand Your Relationship Dynamics. Learn what relationship patterns are helping or hindering your intimacy.
- Create Relationship Goals and a Unified Vision. Develop goals that have meaning and vision for your future together.
The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples provides a framework for you to strengthen the relationship foundation that will support your marriage.
After completing the workbook with your spouse, you will have a clear understanding of the foundations for a healthy, satisfying and enriching long-term marriage that will bring you joy and happiness for years to come. The workbook can then be a keepsake that you and your spouse can refer to in years to come.
Important information to know about The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples before you purchase your copy:
- The workbook is an ebook, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the workbook is US$20.00.
- You can order the workbook securely via PayPal by clicking the image below. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from firstname.lastname@example.org (the digital products company Lisa uses).
- The item on your Paypal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- There is a no refund policy.
- Though this premarital workbook is a counselling alternative, it is not a replacement. Please seek the assistance of a local couples counsellor or marriage therapist if more help is needed.
Founder, Clinton Power + Associates