The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples is a cost effective, do-it-yourself, therapist-guided alternative to premarital counselling by marriage and family therapist Lisa Kift.
There’s no doubt that with divorce rates at all-time highs, marriages are under threat everywhere. The couples that strengthen their relationship ties before they get married are the couples that will have marriage success in the long-term.
I encourage you to use this premarital counselling workbook so you and your spouse can:
- Strengthen Your Communication Skills. Learn how to improve your speaking and listening skills to enhance your intimate connection.
- Increase Your Emotional Safety. The development of respect, understanding, validation, trust,and empathy for each other is essential for your marriage success.
- Identify Unresolved Family Issues. Understand how your past may be affecting your present relationship, so you can deal with any unfinished business.
- Explore How You View Set Roles in Your Marriage. Examine “who” does “what” and how you’d like your marriage to work as a team.
- Understand Your Relationship Dynamics. Learn what relationship patterns are helping or hindering your intimacy.
- Create Relationship Goals and a Unified Vision. Develop goals that have meaning and vision for your future together.
The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples provides a framework for you to strengthen the relationship foundation that will support your marriage.
After completing the workbook with your spouse, you will have a clear understanding of the foundations for a healthy, satisfying and enriching long-term marriage that will bring you joy and happiness for years to come. The workbook can then be a keepsake that you and your spouse can refer to in years to come.
Important information to know about The Premarital Counselling Workbook for Couples before you purchase your copy:
- The workbook is an ebook, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the workbook is US$20.00.
- You can order the workbook securely via PayPal by clicking the image below. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from email@example.com (the digital products company Lisa uses).
- The item on your Paypal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- There is a no refund policy.
- Though this premarital workbook is a counselling alternative, it is not a replacement. Please seek the assistance of a local couples counsellor or marriage therapist if more help is needed.
Founder, Clinton Power + Associates
Click the image below to get immediate access to your own copy of the Premarital Workbook for Couples
Do you need relationship help?
If you need relationship help, contact Clinton Power + Associates for a FREE 15-minute phone consultation to discuss your situation and find out how we can help. Call us now on 0412 241 410 or book your free phone consult online.
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor and Gestalt therapist with over a decade of experience helping individuals and couples move out of relationship pain and create great relationships. Get Clinton’s FREE report: 10 Tips for Moving Out of Relationship Pain, by clicking the button below.