Clinton is available for expert commentary on a wide range of topics related to relationships, marriage, and couples.
In September 2013, Clinton Power published his first eBook for Kindle in the Amazon store called 31 Days to Build a Better Relationship.
Since then, his book has been downloaded over 5000 times and 80% of readers rate his book as five stars in the Amazon bookstore.
In his book, Clinton focuses each chapter on one area of your relationship where issues can arise. Clinton describes the most common issues you face in user-friendly language, backed up by the latest research on the science of relationships. At the end of each chapter, you then take a simple action step within the next 24 hours to improve the quality of your relationship. Get your copy by clicking here.
Media Interviews and Expert Commentary
Clinton Power has been interviewed for the following media and publications:
- Comments for PsychCentral, August 2018
3 Challenges That Chip Away at a Couple’s Connection—And What You Can Do
- Comments for FOXTEL Lifestyle, July 2018
How involved should your kids be in your divorce?
- Comments for eHarmony, June 2018
How to build your resilience in the dating world
- Comments for the Courier Mail, May 2018
Digital Addiction is Ruining Marriages – Here’s How to Save Yours
- Interview for ABC triple j radio show The Hook Up
How to travel with your partner
- Comments for ABC News, March 2018
Why people hide behind angry, anonymous letters they send to their neighbours
- Comments in The Sydney Morning Herald, February 2018
Body politics: Just how important are looks to gay men?
Interview for ABC Nightlife with Sarah McDonald, February 2018
- Comments for PsychCentral, February 2018
How Couples Turn Molehills Into Mountains
- Interview for the Sunshine Coast Daily, February 2018:
The Relationship Influencer Series – page 1
The Relationship Influencer Series – page 2
- Comments for PsychCentral, December 2017
3 Unrealistic and Detrimental Expectations About Marriage
- Comments for PsychCentral, November 2017
Couples Therapists Reveal the Ingredients that Make the Biggest Impact on Your Relationship
- Interview for Talking Lifestyle Drive Show, October 2017
Why do married men/women let themselves go?
- Interview on triple j radio, October 2017
Embracing the “Bromance”
- Comments for thelist.com, September 2017
Toxic relationship habits most people think are healthy
- Comments for PsychCentral, August 2017
Can’t Do Date Night and No Childcare? 9 Connection Builders for Couples
- Interview for The Good Life Radio:
Is your partner cheating on you with Facebook?
- Interview for Talking Relationships, July, 2017
Worst Dating Advice Ever
- Interview for triple j radio, July 2017:
The pros and cons of an open relationship
- Comments for The Daily Telegraph, May 2017:
Cyberstalking enters new era as cheap software teams with distrust
- Interview for triple j radio, May 2017
Sex and working in the service industry
- Interview on 2UE Talking Relationships, May 2017
What’s it like to be “friend zoned”?
- Comments for The Daily Telegraph, April 2017
Reality shows like Married At First Sight inspire counselling boom.
- Comments for Body and Soul, April 2017
When is it time to leave your relationship?
- Interview on 2UE Talking Relationships, March 2017
5 Reasons Why SMART Couples go to Couples Therapy
- Interview on 2UE Talking Relationships, December 2016
Staying Well Over the Christmas Period
- Interview on 2UE Talking Relationships, November 2016
Important Questions to Ask Your Partner Before Getting Married
- Comment for Body and Soul, September 2016
How to Stage an Intervention with Your Partner
- Comment for Bupa The Blue Room, September 2016
8 Questions You Should Ask Before Getting Married
- Interview for Life Matters, ABC Radio National, August 2016
What if you didn’t break up after all?
- Comment for Daily Mail Online, August 2016
Marriage Counsellor Reveals the Top FIVE Reasons Men Walk Away From a Marriage
- Comment for eHarmony, June 2016
The One Thing a Therapist Thinks is Missing from Your Relationship
- Comments for eHarmony, May 2016
How Do You Know if You’re in the Right Relationship?
- Interview for The Australian Women’s Weekly, April 2016
8 Signs You Need Relationship Counselling
- Interview for The Australian Women’s Weekly April, 2016
8 Signs It’s Time for a Divorce
- Interview for The Australian Women’s Weekly March, 2016
10 Things That Can Make Or Break Your Relationship
- Interview for Good Health Magazine, February 2016:
What to Do When Your Partner Is Into Porn
- Comment for Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Tips and Advice on How to Introduce Your Pet to Your New Partner
- Interview for ABC702 Radio:
People living in the bush are Australia’s happiest: study
- Interview for Men’s Health, April 2015:
The Porn Ultimatum
- Interview with SBS PopAsia Radio, February 2015:
Valentine’s Day: Advice for Young Lovers
- Interview with News HQ AU, January 2015:
Tips to realise your New Year’s resolutions in 2015
- Interview for Elle Magazine, July 2014:
How to Break Up With Someone Gracefully
- Interview for Essential Baby, Jult 2014:
Why We Need Better Support for Men After Miscarriage
- Interview for The Conversation Arena, March 2014:
Relationship Counselling and Healthy Relationships
- Interview for the Profitable Hospitality Podcast, July 2013:
Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
- Comments for MSN slideshow, December 2012:
The 8 Most Common Reasons for Divorce
- Interview with MSN, June 2012:
Negging: Do Women Really Fall for Guys Who Insult Them?
- Interview with MSN, June 2012:
I’m Out of the Closet…Now What?
- Interview with Virgin Voyeur Magazine, June 2012:
- The Sun Herald, Body and Soul lift-out:
Ditch Your Baggage
- Cosmopolitan Magazine interviews- 2010 & 2011
- 9 to 5 Magazine:
Living Apart Together
- Outwords Magazine:
Guest posts on relationships
Clinton has been a featured guest contributor on the following sites:
- Dr Stan tatkin’s PACT Blog: How Secure Functioning Can Help Polyamorous Couples
- MSN: ‘Year 12 divorce’: How high school exams are contributing to marriage breakdowns
- Mamamia: ‘Year 12 divorce’: How high school exams are contributing to marriage breakdowns
- Love and Life Toolbox: 5 Soothing Tips for Making Up After Conflict
- Good Men Project: 7 Reasons Men Cheat
- Marriage.com: 5 Ways to Improve Intimacy in Your Marriage
- PsychCentral: New Survey on Texting Shows Little Negative Consequences
- PsychCentral: Want to Find True Love? Stop Believing These 4 Relationship Myths
- Digital Romance: 5 Important Things to Avoid on a First Date
- Digital Romance: Is Your Smartphone Ruining Your Hot New Relationship?
- Digital Romance: 6 Tips for Finding Love This Holiday Season
- Peaceful Path: How do I find a good individual or couples counsellor?
- Peaceful Path: How do I know if my relationship is worth saving?
- Divorce Magazine: 4 Ways to Protect Your Marriage From Divorce
- Digital Romance: Facebook Dating: It’s Complicated
- Digital Romance: 5 Survival Tips for Online Dating Now You Need to Know Now!
- MindBodyGreen: How One Simple Mindset Shift Can Totally Transform Your Relationships
- SingleMum: 5 Tips for Maintaining Mental Wellness as a Single Mum
- MindBodyGreen: If You’re Doing These Things, You May Need to Work on Your Relationship
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Signs Your Boss is a Narcissist
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Facebook
- MindBodyGreen: What I’ve Learned About Love from a Decade of Being a Couples Therapist
- MindBodyGreen: 10 Things Happy Couples Do Every Day
- DatingAdvice.com: 3 Signs You’re Dating a Narcissist
- Love and Life Toolbox: 5 Signs Your Relationship Needs a Digital Cleanse
- PsychCentral: 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Relationship
- Your Tango: The Promises and Pitfalls of Technology and Relationships
- Your Tango: Relationships 2.0: 5 Facebook Faux Pas
- Your Tango: How to Survive the World of Online Dating: 5 Tips
- Your Tango: The 5 Biggest SMS Relationship Mistakes
- Shushann Movsessian: Love Online: 5 Tips for Online Dating Success
- MindBodyGreen: 5 Signs Your Boss Is A Narcissist
Guest post submissions
If you are an accomplished writer or blogger with experience in the mental health field and wish to guest post on our blog, please review our guest blogger guidelines.
If you would like to use Clinton for expert commentary or request an interview on any topic related to relationships, please complete the contact form below: