Online therapy is a great option for individuals who want to receive therapy from the convenience of their own private space, which may be your home or private office.
With the emergence of reliable online therapy programs, such as Zoom, it's never been easier to access therapy services via a licensed mental health professional for mental health support with one click of your computer or smartphone.
Is online therapy effective?
Yes! The good news is it's just as effective as traditional therapy and this has been confirmed by thousands of licensed therapists across the world.
Some clients find online counselling better than face-to-face counselling because they feel less inhibited to open up to the online therapist and they like the convenience of not having to travel to a therapists office.
Online sessions differ from in-person sessions in that you will speak with the licensed therapist via video. You can join an online session with just one click of a link on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Benefits of online counselling for individuals
- Feel relaxed and comfortable by attending therapy from your home, office or any other private space.
- Enjoy the convenience of not travelling in traffic to my office.
- Increase your privacy and confidentiality by not attending a counselling office.
- Online therapy for individuals can be just as effective as in-person sessions.
If you live in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart, Canberra or regional areas of NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, NT, ACT or TAS, you can access my online therapy for individuals
Online counselling for individuals is an effective way of working on your personal issues, even if you live in an isolated area or would prefer not to have in-person counselling services.
How Can I Help?
I work with a wide range of individual issues include and mental health conditions including:
- Childhood emotional neglect
- Depression and anxiety
- Complex, traumatic or unresolved past issues
- Conflict with a partner or loved ones
- Difficulties making decisions
- Sexual orientation or compulsive sexual behaviour
- Struggling with life direction
- Anger management issues
- Grief and loss issues
- Other common psychological issues
What results can you expect?
Through online therapy you can:
- Overcome painful childhood issues that have kept you stuck in the past.
- Feel free of depression and anxiety.
- Resolve trauma so you can live life confidently again.
- Develop a strong send of direction and feel excited about your future.
- Improve your relationships or start a healthy relationship.
- Resolve long-standing sexual issues.
Online therapy may be one of the best investments you ever make in your life.
Frequently Asked Questions About