Can You Relate to Any One
- My relationship is not working for me and I need to become a better partner.
- I have problems being emotionally and/or sexually intimate with my partner .
- I think I want to leave the relationship and I don't know how.
- I've got unresolved issues from the past that keep coming up again and again.
How Can We Help ?
We work with a wide range of issues including:
- Affairs - rebuilding trust after an affair.
- Communication – effective conflict resolution and authentic relating.
- Complex, traumatic or unresolved past issues affecting your relationships.
- Conflict with family, ex-partners or in-laws.
- Decision making, commitment issues and dating.
- Growing apart, losing love and intimate connection.
- Parenting and step-family issues.
- Overcoming relationship blocks for people who have been single for many months or years.
- Dealing with differences before and after marriage.
- Exploring all the options before deciding whether to separate or divorce.
What results can you expect?
Through our individual counselling services you can:
- Resolve long-standing intimacy issues that are holding you back.
- Learn to become a more effective partner and not afraid of closeness.
- Improve your communication skills to benefit all your relationships.
- Let go of past hurts, traumas, and unresolved family issues.
- Discover how to be open and let people in.
- Learn how to better express love and affection for another person.
- Improve your current relationship through changing your own behaviour.
- Attract a new partner and sustain a long-term relationship or marriage.
Even if you’re in a relationship and your partner won’t come to counselling, you can still make changes yourself and experience positive change in your relationship.
Our relationship counselling approach?
Each of our counsellors has a unique and effective approach, however,
- We truly value and understand our clients’ struggles, difficulties and desire to change their relationships for the better.
- We help our clients process their emotional struggles safely and with respect at all times.
- Our approach leads to new perspectives, greater self-understanding, improved relationship dynamics, and the empowerment of each partner and the relationship.
- Our relationship counselling approach is tailored to suit your unique needs. We listen closely to what your relationships goals are and work side-by-side with you to achieve them.
- The foundation of our relationship and marriage counselling approach is holistic. We view the whole of you in the context of your unique needs, values and history. This allows us to support you in accessing your inherent resources and strengths.
- We use a broad variety of counselling, psychotherapy and psychological models and theories that have been proven to be the most effective for the issues you are resolving.
- Our clients’ confidentiality and privacy is our priority and will be maintained at all times.