Have you ever experienced working with a boss who seemed to be off the charts when it came to emotional reactivity, disrespect for others, blame, criticism and the expression of anger, rage or other difficult emotions? If so, it’s possible your boss is a narcissist.
In my latest guest post for MindBodyGreen, I share the five signs of a narcissistic boss. They are:
- Your boss treats staff like they are dispensable.
- Your boss uses fear and threats to motivate people to work.
- Your boss is obsessed with controlling all outcomes.
- Your boss has little empathy for the staff.
- Your boss rarely takes responsibility for his errors (and loses people along the way).
I will also provide some tips on how to deal with a narcissistic boss.
To read the whole article click below:
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor and Gestalt therapist with over a decade of experience helping individuals and couples move out of relationship pain and create great relationships. Get Clinton’s FREE report: 10 Tips for Moving Out of Relationship Pain, by clicking the button below.