Can You Relate to Any One
- We are getting married soon and want to improve our communication to make sure we get the best possible start.
- We have some small (or big) issues we want to resolve before we get married.
- We want to understand each other better so we can build a strong, long-lasting marriage and family.
- We want to know what our strengths and challenges are as a couple to avoid problems in the future.
Click the button below to purchase the Prepare-Enrich Pre-marriage Program, or keep reading to find out more about the benefits of Prepare-Enrich...
How Can We Help ?
We work with a number of pre-marriage issues including:
- Communication breakdown between you and your fiancé.
- Ongoing disagreements with family members or in-laws related that need to be resolved before the big day.
- Misunderstandings about what you and your fiancé want for your future together
- Jealousy and insecurity about your partner’s past that’s pushing you apart.
- Difficulty making major decisions about your wedding and future such as kids, religion, or other major life decisions.
- Doubts and questions about whether you should get married or separate.
Watch the video below to understand the importance and value of pre-marriage education.
At Clinton Power + Associates, we provide both pre-marriage education and pre-marriage counselling in all our pre-marital sessions.
We also specialise in same-sex pre-marital therapy and pre-marriage counselling for gay couples.
What results can you expect?
Through our pre-marital counselling services you can:
- Improve your communication skills so you can truly understand each other.
- Resolve arguments and differences with family members and in-laws so you can have a peaceful and happy wedding day.
- Be clear about your expectations and relationship needs to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
- Feel safe and secure in your bond with each other, despite outside influences.
- Make big decisions about your future together with confidence increase and deepen your love and appreciation for one another.
Pre-marriage counselling is undertaken by couples who want to get their marriage off to a strong start and ensure they have a long-lasting marriage.
Our pre-marriage counselling approach?
We use the Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage counselling tool to assess your relationship strengths.
- Over the last 30 years, the Prepare-Enrich relationship assessment has empowered and helped more than 3 million couples create better relationships.
- Complete the online assessment questionnaire in the privacy of your home.
- Identify your unique strengths as a couple, learn about your growth areas and build on your relationship skills.
- Your therapist provides 2 or more feedback sessions based on your couple's assessment results, to help you discuss and understand your results as you are taught proven relationship skills.
- Learn new skills to resolve conflict and create greater harmony in your relationship.
- Receive a comprehensive report to understand your strengths and areas for growth as a couple.
FAQs About the Prepare-Enrich Pre-marriage Program
Since 2003 I have been working as a Clinical Relationship Counsellor helping thousands of couples overcome relationship problems to create loving, rewarding, and long-lasting relationships and marriages.
I strongly believe in the value and power of pre-marriage education to give your marriage the best possible start. So I'm excited about the Prepare-Enrich pre-marriage program and what it can offer couples who are engaged or considering getting married.
The Prepare-Enrich program is the number one assessment tool in the world today for couples who want to strengthen their communication skills, learn how to effectively resolve conflict, understand how their family backgrounds effect their relationship style, resolve issues of affection, sexuality, and finances, and understand their partner's individual personality style.
I am pleased to be your Prepare-Enrich facilitator and look forward to helping you get your marriage off to a strong start.
"We did the test, and it was insightful. One of the important things is that you each do it on your own and be completely honest on your expectations. We had fun with it."
"Prepare-Enrich was amazingly eye-opening. Couldn't imagine getting married without it!"
"Up until now, we have not heard anyone speak of my marriage only the wedding. This is refreshing yet challenging!"
"I can't believe how much Prepare-Enrich helped us see I-to-I on many issues we disagreed on. I understand the man I'm marrying better than I ever thought and I feel more confident going into our marriage than ever."
Engaged Couple - 23 Sep 2016
"If you're considering doing this program before getting married, I have three words for you: Just Do It! It's the best decision we made before our big day."
Engaged Couple - 30 May 2017