Can You Relate to Any One
- We are getting married soon and want to improve our communication to make sure we get the best possible start.
- We have some small (or big) issues we want to resolve before we get married.
- We want to understand each other better so we can build a strong, long-lasting marriage and family.
- We want to know what our strengths and challenges are as a couple to avoid problems in the future.
How Can We Help ?
We work with a number of pre-marriage issues including:
- Communication breakdown between you and your fiancé.
- Ongoing disagreements with family members or in-laws related that need to be resolved before the big day.
- Misunderstandings about what you and your fiancé want for your future together
- Jealousy and insecurity about your partner’s past that’s pushing you apart.
- Difficulty making major decisions about your wedding and future such as kids, religion, or other major life decisions.
- Doubts and questions about whether you should get married or separate.
What results can you expect?
Through our pre-marital counselling services you can:
- Improve your communication skills so you can truly understand each other.
- Resolve arguments and differences with family members and in-laws so you can have a peaceful and happy wedding day.
- Be clear about your expectations and relationship needs to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
- Feel safe and secure in your bond with each other, despite outside influences.
- Make big decisions about your future together with confidence
increase and deepen your love and appreciation for one another.
Pre-marriage counselling is undertaken by couples who want to get their marriage off to a strong start and ensure they have a long-lasting marriage.
Our relationship counselling approach?
Each of our counsellors has a unique and effective approach, however,
- We truly value and understand our clients’ struggles, difficulties and desire to change their relationships for the better.
- We help our clients process their emotional struggles safely and with respect at all times.
- Our approach leads to new perspectives, greater self-understanding, improved relationship dynamics, and the empowerment of each partner and the relationship.
- Our relationship counselling approach is tailored to suit your unique needs. We listen closely to what your relationships goals are and work side-by-side with you to achieve them.
- The foundation of our relationship and marriage counselling approach is holistic. We view the whole of you in the context of your unique needs, values and history. This allows us to support you in accessing your inherent resources and strengths.
- We use a broad variety of counselling, psychotherapy and psychological models and theories that have been proven to be the most effective for the issues you are resolving.
- Our clients’ confidentiality and privacy is our priority and will be maintained at all times.