Are you a young person struggling with love?
It’s not every day I get called a “love expert”, but when SBS PopAsia Radio wanted to speak to me to give some relationship advice and love tips to young people for Valentine’s Day, I was glad to help out.
When it comes to relationships, young people often experience lots of challenges and struggles as they navigate love, sometimes for the first time.
- Would I advise young people who are still studying to be in a relationship?
- What do you do if a relationship starts to affect your ability to reach your own goals?
- What are the warning signs that a relationship isn’t good for you?
- What is the best way to break up with someone?
- Is there a single epidemic today and is it harder to find someone?
- If you don’t have a Valentine what can you do?
- What is the best way to let someone know you’re into them?
We had a lot of fun chatting about this topic, and a few laughs along the way.
Click the SoundCloud player below to have a listen to my answers to these questions.
If you’re a young person who’s struggling in your relationship, speak to us about how we can help. Book a FREE 15-minute phone consultation today with our online appointment scheduler or contact us and we will call you back.
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor and Gestalt therapist with over a decade of experience helping individuals and couples move out of relationship pain and create great relationships. Get Clinton’s FREE report: 10 Tips for Moving Out of Relationship Pain, by clicking the button below.