Why do gay men have problems sustaining long-term intimate relationships?
It’s a big question with no simple answer, but there are lots of reasons that contribute to the difficulties that gay men have in finding a long-term partner.
Chicago therapist Brian Rzepczynski is known as The Gay Love Coach, and he recently interviewed me on the difficulties that gay singles and couples experience.
In this interview, I discuss:
- Why gay men have trouble making their relationships work in the long-term.
- Some of the most common issues gay men are struggling with.
- Some of the most common gay couple problems.
- The promises and pitfalls of gay open relationships.
- What ingredients constitute a healthy gay relationship that couples can aspire towards.
- Tips and strategies for single gay men and gay couples.
- How gay couples can confront these blocks to promote relationship success.
And if you’re a gay man in Sydney and want to improve your relationships or find out how you’re blocking finding a relationship, check out our upcoming Gay Men’s Group.
Do you need relationship help?
If you need relationship help, contact Clinton Power + Associates for a FREE 15-minute phone consultation to discuss your situation and find out how we can help. Call us now on 0412 241 410 or book your free phone consult online.
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor and Gestalt therapist with over a decade of experience helping individuals and couples move out of relationship pain and create great relationships. Get Clinton’s FREE report: 10 Tips for Moving Out of Relationship Pain, by clicking the button below.