Why do gay men have problems sustaining long-term intimate relationships?
It’s a big question with no simple answer, but there are lots of reasons that contribute to the difficulties that gay men have in finding a long-term partner.
Chicago therapist Brian Rzepczynski is known as The Gay Love Coach, and he recently interviewed me on the difficulties that gay singles and couples experience.
In this interview, I discuss:
- Why gay men have trouble making their relationships work in the long-term.
- Some of the most common issues gay men are struggling with.
- Some of the most common gay couple problems.
- The promises and pitfalls of gay open relationships.
- What ingredients constitute a healthy gay relationship that couples can aspire towards.
- Tips and strategies for single gay men and gay couples.
- How gay couples can confront these blocks to promote relationship success.
And if you’re a gay man in Sydney and want to improve your relationships or find out how you’re blocking finding a relationship, check out our upcoming Gay Men’s Group.