The Marriage Refresher Course Workbook for Couples, by marriage and family therapist Lisa Kift, helps you and your spouse reconnect, refresh and reinvigorate your marriage, no matter how long you’ve been together.
I have always believed that marriage is always a work in progress, and you can never just let your relationship skills fall by the wayside.
When you are working on improving your marriage, it leads to better health, greater contentment and increased life satisfaction. In fact, when your relationship works, all your other relationships improve as well.
If you’re concerned about the state of your marriage and intimate connection, this workbook will help you:
- Remember The Reasons Why You Married. Every couple has a unique story and you chose each other for a reason.
- Strengthen Your Communication Skills. Learn how to improve your speaking and listening skills to enhance your intimate connection.
- Increase Your Emotional Safety. The development of respect, understanding, validation, trust,and empathy for each other is essential for your marriage success.
- Understand Your Relationship Dynamics. Learn what relationship patterns are helping or hindering your intimacy.
- Identify Unresolved Family Issues. Understand how your past may be affecting your present relationship, so you can deal with any unresolved issues.
- Explore the Roles in your Marriage. Examine “who” does “what” in your marriage and if these roles are working for you.
- Revisit or Create Relationship Goals and a Unified Vision. Revisit your original goals and develop new goals that have meaning for your vision of your future together.
- Address Three Common Marriage Issues. A build-up of resentment, sexual intimacy and infidelity can cause your marriage to move into crisis.
The Marriage Refresher Course Workbook for Couples provides a framework for you to strengthen the relationship foundation that will support your marriage and help it develop and grow for years to come.
After completing the workbook with your spouse, you will have a clear understanding of the foundations for a healthy, satisfying and enriching long-term marriage that will bring you joy and happiness for years to come. The workbook can then be a keepsake that you and your spouse can refer to in the future.
Important information to know about The Marriage Refresher Workbook for Couples before you purchase your copy:
- The workbook is an ebook, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the workbook is US$20.00.
- You can order the workbook securely via PayPal by clicking the image below. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from firstname.lastname@example.org (the digital products company Lisa uses).
- The item on your Paypal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- There is a no refund policy.
- Though this Marriage Refresher Workbook is a counselling alternative, it is not a replacement. Please seek the assistance of a local couples counsellor or marriage therapist if more help is needed.
Founder, Clinton Power + Associates