Thanks for your interest in wanting to be a guest blogger for Clinton Power + Associates.
Here are some important things to know before we go any further:
Clinton Power + Associates will not post links to products or services we do not personally use or endorse, including books. If all you are wanting is a link to your own website, it’s likely that our site is not a good fit for you.
Guest post guidelines:
We’re looking for posts that are 500 words or longer. A long post is fine as along as it’s valuable and relevant to our readers.
Your guest post must include:
- A compelling headline. There are so many resources on this topic but you can start here.
- Subheadings to break up long sections of text.
- Short, scannable paragraphs with one idea per paragraph.
- Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- A bio up to 50 words in length.
- Your Google + profile. If you have other social media links you want published, send us those too.
- We might ask you to make edits, or we make edits ourselves, just to ensure the style is consistent. Please don’t be offended.
Before you press send
You should know that Clinton Power + Associates is only interested in high-quality content that will be valuable to our readers. There is a lot of care and attention put into every single post we publish and we want to maintain the quality of our posts.
- We won’t accept posts that have been published elsewhere.
- We won’t accept posts that cover basic-level information and have been done multiple times before. If you want to submit content on a popular topic, make sure you find an interesting angle to focus on.
- We won’t accept posts that lack focus, have loose structure or that don’t stick to the point.
- We won’t accept poorly-written posts that contain bad grammar or punctuation errors.
- We won’t accept posts with affiliate links.
We want you to
- Share your knowledge and experience but make sure it’s relevant to the audience of Clinton Power + Associates.
- Be original and creative. Go through the archives and see what’s already been posted.
- Inject some personality! No one likes a boring read.
- Allow Clinton Power + Associates to be the exclusive distributor.
Clinton Power + Associates loves to read about a lot of topics including:
- Relationship tips and advice to improve relationships
- Divorce and separation tips
- Online dating tips and advice
- Advice on effective communication
- Sex and sexuality as related to relationships
- Marriage enhancement information
- Recent research on marriage and relationships
- The impact of technology and social media on relationships
Ready to submit your guest post?
Email us and put “Guest post submission” in the subject line so we can pick you out from all the other emails we get, and make sure your email doesn’t find its way into the spam folder.
If your submission is successful then Clinton Power + Asscoiates will be in touch with you directly. We regret that unfortunately we cannot respond to unsuccessful submissions but thank you for your time and effort and wish you all the best with your future writing.