Can You Relate to Any One
- We can’t seem to communicate and are exhausted from constantly blaming and criticising each other.
- I feel alone and disconnected from my spouse and don’t know what to do.
- I feel insecure, clingy, and jealous with my spouse.
- We are still holding on to past relationship hurts and pain and can’t move on.
- I’ve just found out my partner has been cheating on me and we don't know how to get past this.
- Since we had kids we have forgotten about "us." It’s like we live separate lives.
- HELP! There is no sex or romance…can we ever get it back again?
How Can We Help ?
We work with a wide range of relationship issues including:
- Affairs - rebuilding trust after an affair.
- Communication – effective conflict resolution and authentic relating.
- Complex, traumatic or unresolved past issues affecting your relationships.
- Conflict with family, ex-partners or in-laws.
- Decision making, commitment issues and dating.
- Growing apart, losing love and intimate connection.
- Parenting and step-family issues.
- Overcoming relationship blocks for people who have been single for many months or years.
- Dealing with differences before and after marriage.
- Exploring all the options before deciding whether to separate or divorce.
What results can you expect?
Through our couple counselling services you can have:
- Closeness and intimacy that comes from a safe, trusting, and committed marriage.
- Open, honest, and respectful communication where you are truly heard.
- Conflict that gets resolved and brings you closer together.
- Renewed sexual vitality with your spouse.
- A safe, trusting, and meaningful relationship with your spouse.
- A greater love for yourself, your marriage, and your future together.
- Shared meaning, purpose, and vision for your life and your marriage or relationship.
Even if you’re in a relationship and your partner won’t come to counselling, you can still make changes yourself and experience positive change in your relationship.
Our relationship counselling approach?
Each of our counsellors has a unique and effective approach, however,
- We truly value and understand our clients’ struggles, difficulties and desire to change their relationships for the better.
- We help our clients process their emotional struggles safely and with respect at all times.
- Our approach leads to new perspectives, greater self-understanding, improved relationship dynamics, and the empowerment of each partner and the relationship.
- Our relationship counselling approach is tailored to suit your unique needs. We listen closely to what your relationships goals are and work side-by-side with you to achieve them.
- The foundation of our relationship and marriage counselling approach is holistic. We view the whole of you in the context of your unique needs, values and history. This allows us to support you in accessing your inherent resources and strengths.
- We use a broad variety of counselling, psychotherapy and psychological models and theories that have been proven to be the most effective for the issues you are resolving.
- Our clients’ confidentiality and privacy is our priority and will be maintained at all times.