Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Consultation Now!
Couples Counselling Sydney
Some of the issues we work with include:
- Drifting apart and feeling disconnected in your relationship.
- Declining sexual intimacy and emotional closeness.
- Constant bickering, arguing or fighting.
- Difficulty working as a team and making decisions together.
- Disagreements over parenting and how to raise your kids.
- Dealing with entering into a new stepfamily arrangement.
- Managing the anxiety of becoming parents for the first time.
- Negotiating polyamory and non-monogomy agreements.
We know it can be challenging to create a successful relationship with the pressures we all face today. No one teaches you how to have successful relationships, so why would you know?
We are experienced couples counsellors who are specifically trained in relationship counselling and marriage therapy.
We understand the inherent challenges that all of us face in our relationships. We are passionate about helping couples create loving, rewarding, and satisfying long-term relationships.
Don’t risk losing your relationship and becoming a statistic
Attending couples counselling is not a sign of weakness. It’s a sign that you care enough about your relationship to be pro-active to make sure it not only survives, but also thrives for the future.
If you’re experiencing problems and you’re not making any headway, don’t risk losing your relationship and the one you love.
Current research shows that couples wait an average of 6 years before seeking help from couples counselling
Relationship issues that go unresolved will eventually lead to relationship breakdown over time.
And you can imagine how much harder it is to work through issues when they have been unresolved for a long time.
Let us help you create the relationship you desire
We have helped literally hundreds of couples over the last decade who came to us with relationship problems and left with a solid relationship and skills and tools to aid them for the future.
Through attending couples counselling you can:
- reignite the intimacy and emotional closeness you’ve been craving
- reclaim your friendship and feel like you’re working as a team
- build a strong relationship foundation that goes from strength-to-strength.
- improve your communication skills so you can express yourself and be heard
- increase your understanding of your partner and your “relationship dance” so you don’t repeat what doesn’t work
- once again feel a deep sense of love, appreciation and gratitude for your partner and your relationship
- start to dream and make plans about the future you want to create together
- discover that over time your love gets deeper and stronger for your partner
Don’t let your relationship suffer another day!
Take the step today to commence couples counselling and create a great relationship.
If you’re ready to get started, book a FREE 15-minute phone consultation below by clicking the ‘book online’ button, or fill out the contact form below.